|Lecture Hall and Meeting Centre (German: Hörsaalzentrum)
LKH-University Hospital Graz
See this address on Google Maps.
Smartphone users can download a navigation app of the hospital
campus for Android and iPhone.
Campus Plan (PDF)
Travelling to GrazAirports
The closest airports are Graz airport (GRZ) that has connections to many European cities, and Vienna International Airport (VIE) with connections worldwide.
From Vienna Airport to Graz by Coach
- A relatively new and very affordable way to get to Graz from Vienna is with the Meinfernbus coach service. The direct service from Vienna to Graz leaves from Vienna Westbahnhof and takes you to Graz Jakominiplatz, directly in the centre of the city.
- You must prebook tickets for this service. See http://meinfernbus.at/en for booking.
- Direct bus connections to Vienna Westbahnhof from Vienna Airport can be found here.
From Vienna Airport to Graz by Train
- Those arriving to Vienna International Airport can take the direct and comfortable Railjet train from Vienna (station Wien Meidling) to Graz. The train runs along one of the oldest tracks (World Cultural Heritage) crossing the Alps from north to south (built around 1860) with spectacular views of the mountain ranges.
- Tickets for Vienna <—> Graz trains can be bought online here.
- To get to Wien Meidling, the easiest way is to take the bus which goes from the Vienna International Airport bus terminal directly to Wien Meidling.
- Bus connections from Vienna International Airport to Wien Meidling can be found here.
- You can also take a regional train from the airport (station Flughafen Wien) to Wien Meidling with one change in Wien Rennweg.
Travelling in GrazPublic Transportation:
UPDATE: Due to construction, the No. 7 tram will not operate entirely from the 13th of July.
- On Sunday, the 12th of July: take tram number 7 in the direction of the Medical University campus/hospital (indicated on the tram by the station 'St. Leonhard / LKH'). Exit at the last stop. A map of the No. 7 line (shown in green) can be seen here.
- From the 13th - 15th of July: take tram number 7 to the stop 'Reiterkaserne', change to bus number 77 (a replacement service for tram 7) and get off at the last stop (a temporary stop in front of the cemetery, opposite the Medical University campus/hospital)
- Signs will be in place on campus to direct you to the conference lecture halls. Also, you can consult the campus plan for details, or use iPhone/Android apps linked above.
Taxis are available at the airport, the railway station and all around the city. Orders can be placed by telephone +43 (316) 878, or at your hotel reception.