The meeting has taken place and submission has closed!We welcome abstracts from anyone wishing to hold a talk or present a poster, however those wishing to simply attend can do so by registering without submitting an abstract.
Please observe the following:
- All presenters of posters must submit their abstract on or before
April 13th, 2015May 24th, 2015.
- All presenters of contributed talks must submit their abstract on or before
April 1st, 2015April 13th, 2015.
- All presenters of invited talks must submit their abstract on or before April 13th, 2015.
- Abstracts must be written in LaTeX using the ISNPS style file and must be submitted in LaTeX and PDF format through the online abstract submission below.
Abstract submissionThe meeting has taken place and submission has closed!
For submissions use the ISNPS LaTeX abstract template.
Detailed instructions on the format and length of the abstract are provided in the template's .tex and .pdf files. Please do not edit the .sty file.
Only submissions using the ISNPS LaTeX abstract template can be accepted, so please prepare your abstracts in this format for submission using the EasyChair system.
When submitting, you must submit a zip archive of two items:
- your .tex file
- your generated .pdf file
For those presenting posters: printed posters must be in A0 size and in portrait orientation. An abstract for the poster must also be submitted.
Submission has closed!
Notification of AcceptanceAll decisions regarding acceptance will be sent by e-mail by May 15th, 2015.
ScopeTypes of papers for presentation are:
- theoretical, non-parametric contributions (can be fully application-free but might stimulate future applications in the biosciences and medicine),
- computational contributions, and
- applications of non-parametric methodology as well as computational approaches to modern biosciences and to medicine.