Full Paper Submission
In the full paper submission category, we welcome papers reporting original
work addressing any of the conference topics provided that it has not been
previously published. In order to ensure highest quality, all papers undergo
thorough peer reviews. At least one of the paper's authors must be registered
for the conference at the time of submission of the final version.
Preparing your submission
- Language: English
- Number of pages: exactly 14 pages including all figures and references
- Format: Springer LNCS (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) as PDF file (for review).
See the template for further details.
- Blind review: Please remove names and affiliations and any other identying material
- Submission: Via CRS - Conference Reviewing System
- Final version: We will require the final version in both Microsoft Word (.doc) and PDF. We will also
require a signed Consent to Publish (available as PDF or as
- Important dates:
||Deadline for submission of long papers
||End of first review period, begin sending out notifications and revision requests to the authors
||Deadline for revised papers
||End date for final decision as to publication of the paper, begin sending out notifications of the final decision to the authors and request to provide the final camera-ready version in the case of acceptance
||ABSOLUTE DEADLINE for the completed camera-ready papers
All papers undergo careful peer review from at least three international experts.
The Proceedings will be published by Springer in the
Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) Series.