In the poster submission category, we welcome posters reporting original work
addressing any of the conference topics provided that it has not been previously
published. In order to ensure highest quality, all posters undergo thorough peer
reviews. At least one of the poster's authors must be registered for the
conference at the time of submission of the final version.
Preparing your submission
- Language: English
- Number of pages: exactly 2 pages including all figures and references
- Additional material: Preliminary poster layout (1 page, sized ISO A0 vertical)
- Format: Springer LNCS (Lecture Notes in Computer Science) as PDF file (for review).
See the template for further details.
- Blind review: Please remove names and affliations and any other identying material
- Submission: Via CRS - Conference Reviewing System
- Final version: We will require the final version in both Microsoft Word (.doc) and PDF. We will also
require a signed Consent to Publish (available as PDF or as
- Important dates:
||Deadline for submission of posters
||End of first review period, begin sending out notifications and revision requests to the authors
||Deadline for revised posters
||End date for final decision as to publication of the poster, begin sending out notifications of the final decision to the authors and request to provide the final camera-ready version in the case of acceptance
||ABSOLUTE DEADLINE for the completed camera-ready poster
All posters undergo careful peer review from at least three international experts.
The Proceedings will be published by Springer in the
Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) Series.