Our Organizing Committee is divided in different departments:
- Head Team (consists of President and Vice Presidents)
- Scientific Department (responsible for the organization of the congress programme like precourses, workshops, keynote lectures and the abstract book)
- PR Department (takes mainly care of the promotion at our social medias and events)
- Logistic Department (helps to organize the catering at the congress)
- Finance Department (keeps track on the budget)
We are currently a team of students from three different health care fields, including medicine, pharmacy and occupational therapy.
If you also want to become a member of this wonderful, interdisciplinary team, contact us and meet us at our monthly teammeetings: isc(at)medunigraz.at
If you consider to be part of our Organizing Committee, here are some good reasons for active participation:
- The ISC offers you the ability to gain Social Skills (like time management, event management, promotional skills, public speaking etc.) in a convenient way of learning.
- access to a big network of other students’ organizations and their events.
- possibility to get free entrance tickets of our partner congresses.
- a personal recommendation letter from the head of the medical university for your curriculum vitae.
- 5 ECTS points (so far for medical students only).
- to be part of a wonderful interdisciplinary students’ team and have loads of fun ;)