The doctoral program is both a form of education as well as a productive research activity. The curriculum focuses on a profound education qualifying students
- to independently conduct research at an international level
- to publish the results of their research in internationally recognized journals
- to present and discuss the results of their research at international conferences
- to present the results of their research in an understandable manner to the public
- to conduct subject-related discussions with other scientists in the English language
- to hold didactically prepared lectures (graduate school lectures)
The graduates will understand and observe the ethical guidelines for research (good scientific practice).