The PhD program is both a form of education as well as a productive research activity. The curriculum focuses on a profound education qualifying students
- to conduct research independently in an area of medical science,
- to publish the results of their research in internationally recognized journals,
- to quickly and easily familiarize themselves with other areas of medical science using solid
- methodological principles
- to know the ethical guidelines for medical research (code of good practice).
- PhD Curriculum (version 8, english)
- PhD Curriculum (version 9, english)