The Office of the Vice Rector of Studies and Teaching assists the vice rector with all tasks in her area of operations and especially the strategic and organizational orientation of pre- and postgraduate courses and quality assurance in teaching.
The main responsibilities of the vice rector's office are:
- Creating and monitoring strategic and policy in the vice rector's area of responsibility
- Conducting demand planning for teaching
- Issuing teaching contracts
- Implementing measures for quality assurance and teaching evaluations
- Coordinating teaching and examinations including teaching hospitals and teaching practices